We all know that having money is not satisfying if we cant check exactly how much we have. I mean what’s the point of thinking you have money when you don’t know what you have. Today our focus is on answering the question – how to check EcoCash balance.
Firstly, like all banks, you need to have an account with them before you start checking for balance. If you are still in the process of setting up EcoCash, check out this article.
Secondly, like all banks you need an account number and your pin to be able to have a glimpse of the amount you have – in this case, the account number being your phone number and your pin being, well, your pin!
Now let’s look at ways in which you can go about this.
How To Check EcoCash Balance Using Your Phone
This is perhaps the most efficient way in which you can check your EcoCash balance. For this to work, you need the following setup:
- Econet line (sim card) in your phone
- To have an account with EcoCash
Once you have that out of the way, do the following steps:
- On your phone, dial *151#
- Enter your 4 digit pin
- Select option 7 – Wallet Services
- Select option 2 – Account Enquiry
- Then select option 2 Balance Enquiry
- Done! Your balance should show
Account Enquiry Using EcoCash App
I know I said the above option was easy but this one does compete, in fact, if you try them all, let us know which one works for you.
Without wasting time on that matter, here are the steps you can follow:
- First, download and install EcoCash App for Android or iOS(apple)
- Then, Enter your phone number and pin to log in
- If your sim card is on the phone then the process is automatic. If it is not, you should get an OTP message that you will need to enter in the app. Find that and enter it.
- After that, Maneuver your way to Wallet Services
- Enter your 4 digit PIN then hit Submit
- Voila, Your balance is shown in Green
How To Check EcoCash Balance Online
It happens that sometimes for some reason you need to check your balance online, well, we have that covered too.
Here is how:
- First register for the online Ecocash services if you need help with that check out our article we wrote on Ecocash Online Statement Explained
- After that, maneuver your way to find Balance Enquiry on the currency RTGS
- Voila, there is your balance
Now that you know all these methods, do let us know which method you prefer and why. Cheers!